e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to sman998's message

e.Digital now policing Russian interests....lol

amazing...

"which include, without limitation, Defendants’ subscription Ivideon Recording Services and server for remote monitoring and communication."

These types of devices, as innocent they may look, are going to be very invasive.

e.Digital is suing for its interests, but I see other problems here.

Wonder if the court will recognize the problems beyond e.Digitals problems, especially for the defendant being no responsive.

http://www.ivideon.com/

Would any of you here trust this service after being part of the DD here? Recently in the news it was reported that a Russian interest was scoping the net for addressed open default valued devices not being managed properly...e.g routers. Now we have a company operating in what appears covert fashion.

Society is headed down some very tricky territory. Even if you have the ability to thoroughly configure such a device I would still be skeptical. I might feel I have all default values of a device covered...but, for a circumstance like this, I'd still have it in the back of my mind something is open.

I see an injunction on this product line.

Thanks sman...

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004