e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to emma's message
e.Digital Corporation,
Plaintiff,
v.
ShenZhen Gospell Smarthome Electronic Co.,
Ltd. (dba Oco Camera); Ivideon LLC (dba Oco
Camera); Global Innovations; and, New Sight
Devices Corp.
-------------------------------------------------------

Oco Camera is the Perfect Gift for Father’s Day

june 5, 2015

I received a sample for this review/feature. Opinions expressed are my own.

Father’s Day is almost here and tech gifts are always a good gift for my husband. He just loves having cool little gadgets around the house, and even better if he’s able to access them right from his phone. I know he’s going to be so excited when he gets the Oco Caas a present this year because this is one seriously awesome Wi-Fi camera.

Oco is incredibly easy to use. It comes with the camera, wall mount with screws, and the power adaptor and that’s all you need to get up and running.

You need the free iVideon app to get started, which is available through the App Store as well as on Google Play and can stream to any device – even through your browser.

After downloading the app, you simply hold up the device to the camera. The app will show a QR code and once the camera scans it, it’s all set up to stream to your device. Just make sure that you connect your smartphone or tablet to the same Wi-Fi network that the camera will be connected to when setting up.

alt="http://i2.wp.com/outnumbered3-1.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/IMG_0625.jpg" src="http://i2.wp.com/outnumbered3-1.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/IMG_0625.jpg" class=" aligncenter" height="598" />

The app itself is incredibly easy to use. It shows you a live stream and is laid out nicely to navigate around. Any movement in your house will be put under the Events section. You can even take a snapshot as well as communicate through the camera to someone in your house – like your children or even a pet.

Oco allows you to keep an eye on everything you love whenever and wherever you go. The camera even features high-quality infrared night time vision so you can monitor at night as well. The Oco Camera is lightweight and easy to move – put it wherever there’s Wi-Fi and an electrical outlet and it’s good to go. The best part is the notifications – both sound and movement count as a notification and in addition to showing up as an Event on the app, Oco also sends an email alert and a push notification to inform you. They offer Cloud recording plans based on your needs, and from now until June 13, each Oco Camera comes with a year free of the Basic Cloud Plan.

Aside from all of the amazing monitoring features, the Oco Camera allows live footage to be streamed with up to 16 people so the family can use the camera to catch up with friends and family. I know this will be the perfect way for all of us to say hello to each other on the holidays when everyone wants to watch my son open presents. I know my husband is going to be thrilled when he opens his Oco Camera on Father’s Day.

Please login to post a reply
sman998
City
ORANGE , CALIFORNIA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/02/2006
Social Links