e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Pravda's message

The SEC advisor (I have met him) most certainly has us on ignore per instructions to Fred et al, regarding reading message boards, but not direct communication as I asked Giants to do.

Being selective in what one wants to advise mgmt of, remaining professional and non confrontational, gets his ear....trust me on this...I know the guy very well. How do you want to be talked to in writing...not you Pravda, everyone.

Having said that, and not the 1st time, he does not need 25 emails a day from Agoracom, whining and blabbing. The old standard...it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Prior to the last Q PR, I asked him to give a total to date re: settlements, and do it with a bullet point.

Feb 12, 2015..the very 1st item in his PR...

Recent Highlights:

•Flash-R™ Technology Enforcement and Licensing Progress – During the third fiscal quarter the Company entered into multiple Flash-R licensing agreements. To date, 69 companies have licensed the Company’s Flash-R patent portfolio. Ten Flash-R license enforcement legal actions are currently pending. The Company believes responsible manufacturers and suppliers of flash memory storage devices license its portfolio in recognition of its proven intellectual property rights.

It's not difficult gang...

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links