e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: Nunchi?
over 9 years ago
in response to Fitterdude's message

Not sure if it's a killer app... but it is an app. Something that Nunchi designers/developers could and maybe should have thought of if they were thinking in terms of real applications instead of just concepts. Remember when the PC was just a nice idea until Lotus demonstrated what it could be used for besides playing solitaire? Which reminds me... where's the demo?

Seems to me this idea is right in line with Nunchi 'concepts'... fixed and mobile sensors.

Question is: Why is EDIG always thinking bottom up (suing those they think infringe on their IP) instead of top down (presenting real ideas with solutions based on what Nunchi could provide)?

"Getting the word out" is not that expensive; it just takes a little thought and effort. I continue to be amazed at how little has been communicated about the real world value and potential of Nunchi. Whatever private meetings they've had are clearly not translating into licenses or partnerships or they'd have announced such by now. Therefore it is time to change tactics. If Nunchi is that great, they should be shouting it from the rooftops.

If I knew what they knew and had the contacts they have, I could do a better job than they've done... and I'm just a dummy without any sales experience.

- Sinkman

Oh... Hi Mary!!!

Please login to post a reply
Sinkman
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004