e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to sunraven365's message

Years ago this stuff was so new very few really understood it. Edig had very little cash and no legal representation so our flash patents were stolen, and stolen, and stolen. Most of the thieves probably thought we either did not care or were soon to be gone from the scene. The passage of time has given outsiders like attorneys and judges the opportunity to become familiar enough with the tech that they are qualified to represent us and correctly rule on the patents validity. Fred et al kept the doors open and clearly were not just doing so to collect his $185,000 annual salary as has been stated on this board in the past. Haven't heard any complaints about that recently and I am pretty sure he has not had a raise. We were very fortunate that Fred canned DM and made a better deal for the company and hired Handal and Assoc. who now have us back on track to collect monies for the flash patents. This passage of time has also given Edig the chance to come up with Nunchi and Micro Signet and other things that we are not specifically aware of per recent statements by Fred regarding NEW. Sometimes things happen for a reason that is not decipherable at the time. Congratulations to all of us that have stayed the course and especially to those that have contributed countless hours, dollars, and energies to explain things, post things, and share with all of us on this board. Were it not for this board I would not have the knowledge that I do about Edig and would probably have sold long ago and taken a loss.

Please login to post a reply
Hit A Homer
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/01/2011
Social Links
Private Message