e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Iamfrendly's message

Iam...For now, I'm just considering and looking at the camera apparatus, where the auto/video data is collected (created) live and signaled wireless, or whatever, to the cable company or whatever.

Taking that same live feed created by the camera and feeding it to a vast network of cable, be it coax or optic. The camera signals received may, or may not, have been per conditioned to advance on the networks. .... to be processed and displayed by set-top box...

Could the camera created data be passed from the camera to the se-top box directly for display live, without preconditioning for network disbursement? Perhaps.

As for other issues, such as post production video/audio ...e.g movies, music... they are server(cloud) streamed, ...you order, they feed....set-top box displays....no telling what the original movie file format considerations are, or how it's controlled by the cable company.

Are the post production companies infringing on e.Digital methods for producing movies and other content? Perhaps, the process simplifies prior processes with a bonus of easy editing.

I have a CISCO set-top box... sitting on my TV, supplied to me by my provider...that gives no indication of what it is unwrapping in the way of data.

For set-top box issues regarding e.Digitals prior involvement...that dealt more, IMO, with another issue...FlashR and memory management. Such as configuration considerations that may change from time to time directly on the box, ....or at that time, storing other issues on the set-top box.

FWIW...From my prospective...RAKED for sure. for live streaming and post production audio and vedio.

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links