e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: Law360
over 9 years ago
in response to jefother's message

Sorry Jefother I cannot agree with your tentative, hopeful statement about EDig hitting that "HUGE" price of "WOW" $.50, thats "FIFTY CENTS". by the end of the this year in the time of our Lord, 2015.

You have been around here long enough to know just what is taking place with EDig. This is "NOT" a company, stock, investment that measures it's value by going UP one cent a day or $.40 by the end of this year.....That's 11 months of news and the best you can think of is $.50.

Depending of the success (and there could be none) of EDig's and Handal's endevors EDig "MAY" touch upon $.50 for about a second as the PPS goes north.

I do not believe there is "ONE" EDig potential investor out there that is looking for a one cent rise till it reaches that magic figure of '"""""WOW"""""" $.50.

If success crowns all EDig's ongoing efforts then you will see the PPS "SCREAM AT LIGHT SPEED" past your "HOPEFUL" objective and it won't take 11 month's, nor 6 month's nor even one month. It will happen and do so damn quickly.

A question, If your broker came to you with an investment opportunity that he promised you would rise $.05, that five cents, a month would you jump in?????

I would have to ask that person if he should be selling used cars instead of stocks.

Please login to post a reply
sunpoop
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/20/2004
Social Links
Private Message