e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Giants's message

Giants, Yes, I agree wholehearted...

I wish they were licenses but it is what it is for right now. If they will not pay for a license then we litigate. In my opinion, one way or the other, they will pay, and thats the way this is playing out. We have received low settlements so far but with the new claims construction hearing for Patent 108, claim 1, in our favor, the tides are turning. Sooner or later the soon to be defendants will decide to be customers instead of litigating or some deep pockets will decide to buy us out... in my opinion.

So, we follow this path until they start paying upfront for use of e.Digital I.P.

Now, without P.R.'s posted about the amounts for the cases that setteled we wait until the quarterly reports come out. This scenario has its advantages and disadvantages.

Here's an article about confidentiality in settlemen agreements.... interesting.

Confidentiality in Settlement Agreements Is a Virtual Necessity

http://www.americanbar.org/publications/gp_solo/2012/november_december2012privacyandconfidentiality/confidentiality_settlement_agreements_is_virtual_necessity.html

Please login to post a reply
letgojoe1
City
Charleston SC
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/08/2005
Social Links