e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

I'd really like to add more summary info to demonstrate the POTENTIAL of EDIG as an investment - near term. If it is up to shareholders to attract new investment, I want to make it as easy as possible....

Having only recently re-entered the fray, I acknowledge that I am probably not as astute as I should be in this regard. So what I'm going to do is go with my (probably erroneous) understanding of where EDIG stands with regard to licensing of IP where litigation is in process (and where our prospects, IMHO, look great). I propose this because most folks, looking at a penney stock like EDIG, are most interested in very near term ROI. In other words, ignore the potential of Nunchi IP and Cloud tech. However, a short blurb at the end of the Summary could advise of future prospects along these lines over the long term.

I look to fellow Ediggers to correct the following as appropriate before I incorporate this augmentation into the Summary.

My proposed additions (needing verification):

Number of infringers/litigatants originally engaged in the instant litigation in SoCal: 41? (though I recall the number 113....)

Number of above litigants which have already settled (dismissed with prejudice), with number remaining: 29?/12?

Number of entities (sans "sub-entities", i.e, affiliates and subsidiaries) which have been placed on legal Notice of Infringement, with number remaining towards settlements: 175?/146?

Help!! LOL

I want to make this as easy as possible for prospective investors. This includes those who may not be as familiar with how to navigate this Forum (e.g., reviewing the President's DD section for things like Joe's Spreadsheets). So, after a section adding the above details that are not easily discernable without careful review/analysis, I do intend to add links to Joe's Spreadsheets, which will be a valuable resource for those inticed by the Summary.

Flash-R:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ah9NLDCScshndDB1YU5GUWtYYTQ4VExnV1JIcVBUNFE&output=html

Nunchi:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p9dBw7m5-gqq3qHG7In-qvx4qISKEcA8lLqqdwrrwJc/pubhtml

TIA,

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined