e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to doni's message

Thanks for the explanation of the second attempted scam (Flash as RAM.) If the judge had accepted that ridiculous assertion, I would have been convinced that one of my conspiracy theories (there were a few) was in play.

Handal has done a fine job for us: wins for all twelve 108 suits, the appeal, and now the claim construction. Let me not forget Apple! Now, we expect licensing of our new products (ya hear me, Fred?)

I left teaching about ten years ago and moved out of Miami. I'm now in north central Florida. I became a master gardener through the Univ of Florida and volunteer with the county Ag services. I went from knowing nothing about plants to enjoying landscape design. I also volunteer with a couple of non-profit organizations. (Before I left teaching, I was named the international outstanding teacher for technology so I went out with a bang!)

Please login to post a reply
haiyaku
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/23/2006
Social Links
Private Message