e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to letgojoe1's message

"Accordingly, the term “primary memory” is therefore best understood in the context of the full claim limitation as construed by the Court."

"The Court construes primary memory in the context of the full claim limitation and adopts the plain and ordinary meaning of the phrase as “creating the primary memory from a non-volatile, long-term storage medium wherein theprimary memory comprises a plurality of blocks in which data segments are stored,”

Amazing, we get back the details of claims 1 and 19 of the 774 ...by way of 2(3) and 5(6) of the 108...of which, claim 1 sits on top of claims 2 or 5.

The judge had it down...amazing

letgo...I'd shake hands with eveyone on this board if I could...especially you, sman and silver....

silver come back buddy...

Amazing stuff for sure...

The internet of things has been working for us....and it's about to come our way in a whole new way.

I can feel it.

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004