e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

Hello All,

Yes, I have been reinstated. I applied and Dischino and others went to bat for me. Many thanks to all.

The purpose of this post is to apologize to all for my inappropiate post that resuted in my being banned. No excuse, just simply the way it was. I had just undergone my 3rd Hip Surgery: The 1st 2.5 years age was a left hip Resurfacing that never took. I was flattered into it. The 2nd was full left hip Replacement on 4/14/14 with a new and very competent Surgeon. The 3rd was a full right hip replacment that had over compensated for the left far too long on 7/17/14 with the same new Surgeon. Both of the latest sugeries went very well. However when I last posted, I was on some pretty serious pain meds. I should have never posted anything, I regret it, and again my apologies.

I am back mainly to observe, but rest assured any need for a future post will be very respectful of all of you, and the rules.

It's good to be back,

Spec...

Please login to post a reply
Spec-U-Later
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2010