e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: Just a thought
over 10 years ago
in response to Giants's message

It not so much news to most on this board that our monetization of the flash technology (both past and present) is underperforming . There are multiple reasons for this I am sure but two that come to mind are that this "fundamental flash technology" is not so fundamental or that the company’s leadership (old/new without naming specifics) have been and are still incompetent in providing shareholder value given the size of the flash market. You can thumb whichever reason you prefer. I can follow the string of legal obstacles that we must overcome , and I can follow the settlements made by pursuing on the legal front , but what I cannot follow is why the market has blown by us as if we are mere dust motes rather than a player . Someone said tech firms sue each other all the time but they also form partnerships and alliances all the time (I’m not talking of partnerships formed by licensing IP) . Yes I am confused .

Please login to post a reply
chazitz
City
milford
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/21/2012
Social Links