e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to 1Coyote's message

I think admin or someone may have jumped to a conclusion that John Abdallah (posters real name and a 2nd account) was intentional and with an agenda.

That is far from the case, as I 1st brought this to the boards attention when poster John Abdallah dropped in, I knew Bosocker's real name as we have email communicate now and then for years.

John Abdallah was created in 2009 with only 2 posts, then nothing until post #3 the other day, I looked it up! He had trouble logging in as I recall using Bosocker back in 2009, admin could not assist him, so he created John Abdallah only posting twice, then got Bosocker fixed.

By Agora's own rules, having 2 accounts is not a violation, but using 2 or more accounts with an agenda and getting caught, sure is. Did Boscoker do that? NO...

John, my personal apology for even linking the 2 accounts in the 1st place. Had I thought you were up to somthing, I'd of done something about it, but it was obvious to me what took place. You simply just logged in using that old account and meant no harm whatsoever.

How or why admin banned John Abdallah I have no idea and can't find what they did. It's a mute point in the end I guess.

You remain welcome here Bosocker, despite this clerical glitch!!!

PS, you folks recall some time back DABOSS having what he called "ghost accounts" linked to his? Nobody gave DABOSS any lip...

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message