e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Giants's message

Your comments remind me of something.

In my early days here, starting in Sept 2008, there were several HL's who migrated here from other boards, I'm told RB & AOL, that joined 2004/2005 and some of them are still here.

I was flagged and removed several times, HL's would PM me to show me why, I also complained to admin asking why it was a violation and they explained it.

At 1st, I took it very personally and felt the HL's were a bunch of spoiled brat bullys...lol. But then I decided, hey...a violation is a way to teach me what is acceptable posting and what is not. So, I used the violations as a learning experience to change my ways and "fit in."

There have been times I had 2nd thoughts about something I posted and even PM'd HL's to remove my post. I also as a HL no less, have asked admin to remove a few of my posts because I crossed that line.

A violation, even many in 1 day, is not a death sentance or reason to split is my point.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message