e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Giants's message

It really boils down to bad management over the last 10+ years.

With the patants in place and the capital infusion we received from sales of our stock, we could have gone after each infringing company, one at a time, obtained royalty licenses and over the ten years we would have achieved success beyond what we are even thinking today.

The board should have developed a plan to bring in a venture capitalist and put in effect a 2-3 year objective for licensing perhaps as many as 100 companies that were or probably going to infringe the flash R patent portfolio.

We didn't have anyone smart enough to realize what they had and how to go about generating a long range plan to include royalties on infringing units sold in the market.

Do you remember the talk about Qualcomm, edig had an opportunity, but not the team to initiate the program.

It's really sad, and I get pssed every time I think about what should have been and the suggestions I made long ago.

JMO

Please login to post a reply
richardo
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/24/2004
Social Links