e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

Reality Check: In My Opinion

the MARKET determines the STOCK PRICE and the EDIG stock price is UP 24.60% as of last Friday. Somebody likes us...

So far, we know very little about the upcoming settlements. It has been "CLAIMED" by some of the "settlement speculators", that the upcoming settlements are going to be "Piddling" just like the previous settlements. Well maybe, but I sorta doubt it, the last holdouts are some of the biggest name companies and have the most to lose, so to speak. But again, we don't know, nobody on this board knows the results of the latest settlements. So, we wait. But in the meantime, the stock price seems to have headed North as of last Friday.

I claim the following and the facts are the facts... and the fact is... as of last Friday the stock price started a slight uptrend and the volume got a little boost above average. We'll have to see what next week holds for us, but being Christmas week, it's a crap shoot. But all in all, it's a slight trend UP and I like it.

disclaimer: Always do your own due diligence

Please login to post a reply
letgojoe1
City
Charleston SC
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/08/2005