e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

Apple with 1)all the money and time in the world, 2) lawyers with a' throw everything at the wall and hopes something sticks' strategy, and 3) a botique law firm (Handal) with somewhat unknown qualities as the adversary, didn't need to settle. This leaves the really big question, why would they settle so soon?

The logical answer is that they thought it would cost them more later. On our part we had to agree to the settlement, too. How little would we settle for? If Joe is right about the vibs he got at the shareholders meeting that Handal & Co. were quite confident, then the settlement must be quite substantial.

Here's the rub. I've been slammed on the price per share so many times around these law suits, I don't let my self get excited any more. Hey Joe, go down and buy a new car, don't fix the old one. LOL

ORY

Please login to post a reply
OregonGal
City
Longs
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004