e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

Not sure how much revenue this will bring in, but will definately be something worthwhile. The bigger picture is much much more valueable. A precendence is being set, we are hitting big companies(Intel, toshiba etc) with just the 108 patent. This patent cannot be disputed. Its a no brainer and any of these companies williing to fight it are just throwing more money out the window. Fine by me.

I hope they realize(or will shortly by Handal), there are other patents they are infringing on as well. So, accept it, pay up and understand, it will be much easier and 100 times less expensive to work with EDIG then to ignore them.

I think some new agreements /contracts will arise out of this. If defendents management have no understanding and or vision to harnass EDIG as an ally then they will cost their company alot of money and potentially jeopardize a successful future. We will soon see which of these companies have really poor management.

Nothing will be easy for them from here on out without an EDIG partnerships. IMO.

Things are really coming together for EDIG. Nice!

Please login to post a reply
Dolphins1
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/04/2013
Social Links
Private Message