e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to doni's message

I wrote a post then deleted it, but not in time to remove-it below. I had read the 271a you blued then noticed the 271c was also part of it all. I'm wondering why we didn't do this first; probably because bluesands wasn't around.

So,,, This may further exemplify our positions to Apple by coming at them thru back door sorta-say - makes sense. Plus gathering all others involved at same time.

''(b) coupling a cache memory to the primary memory, said cache memory providing temporary and volatile storage for at least one of the data segments;''

Thank Lord NFFS was written interdependant to create TVR. although 774 would have been nice with all circuitry functions, this is still infriengment on our primary memory coupling state/s and data segment implimentation... Hallelujah!

Why didn't they also add the 737? maybe because it's under contention.

It was haiyaku that initiated 'DOS to MOS' way way back like in 2000; I just kept it alive.

Maybe we just got our second wind - Like you say, 'What we've hoped for all along' per paging data in Flash memory'

Coupling Again also - At the the Embedded Level

But then again if ya get right down to it, isn't this is what 737 is doing to Apple/SNDK still, paging of data segments for editing.

This deserves .12 again... imvho - and then some.

emit...

Please login to post a reply
emit
City
Paducah, KY
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004