e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to OregonGal's message

Ory,

I see it if half full...I want news more than or equal to anyone but we are no worse off than in years past...closer to a licensing goal imho...

If Handal is now involved then perhaps something is brewing and we need contracts to be drawn up? legal representation?...I am guessing something is near as it has been one year since Nunchi announced. In fact I bought more shares last week...wise move or not? We are left to see.

I hope good news and in good shape by Fiscal year end=March 2014. We did not expect much this 2nd quarter. Cash is coming in 3rd quarter =current quarter=checks in December....and more legal beginning 2014 with Sndk ene (which I also consider very significant..) And Apple being dealt with either good or bad...we should know soon.

I'm also hopeful that something may materialize with M/S as I see it as a clear cut security solution. What we need is for eDig management to sell it..and for it to work as needed!

All IMHO..

GLTA

iam

Please login to post a reply
Iamfrendly
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined