e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Biker's message

Glad you are chiming in. Try not to be angry because it does no good. These posts are pure speculation and what they infer is possible, but I believe is unlikely. What we need right now is not more legal fees and another long drawn out fight in court with lawyers no less. Not sure there was a precise reason given for changing law firms, but I believe that Fred et al thought the contingency law firm was not putting the needed attention to our case. If you recall DM had a prior run in with Judge Krieger whereby she erred in a ruling. DM then brought that fact up in open court, seemingly to gain an advantage, but I believe it back fired on them and is another possible explanation as to why the CO Markman did not go the way we expected. But no one really knows. There is plenty of past negativity to bring up and it happened. That is history. Focusing on what we may have in the future could be more productive and less taxing on the mental and physical health of all involved. IMVHO

Please login to post a reply
Hit A Homer
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/01/2011
Social Links
Private Message