e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Black Labs Rule's message

In fact, SS sent it direct to Tony Handal.

The only thing I think is in order here is a compromise in which we use some discretion, but how does one decide what to post and what to send direct to Fred?

You and I having countless email exchanges prior to meeting in Rancho Bernardo that day weeks before the SHM, your thoughts expressed here and in private are higly respected, but I just don't see how we can administer being selective as to what we post having concerns we might hurt ourselves?

The other thing is the volumes of stuff posted, has me trying to decide what Fred should see and what not to bother him with? I should not be making that decision but it happens all the time. That puts me in a position of censoring and "protecting" Fred from being bombarded with emails.

I'll say this...I have asked Fred what kind of info best helps him and it is the technical stuff, as in articles about context awareness, CE products that use flash memory, vs the legal stuff if he was to weigh the two, yet the Pacer info sman digs up is also valuable.

We will never know how many things forwarded hit someone's hot button on the team he has assembled, and the same goes for the enemy.

It's tuff deciding how to handle this?

PS, had Tony said, AAPL reads this board and you all need to shut up, that's another matter.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message