e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

hi....I have been here since 1998 and Raging Bull, MaryinRed, Tinroad, Daboss and others and have attended 2 share holder meetings and NYC parties during those early years and the stock price rise to $25. This is my first post. I really enjoy all the information being presented by all. I have learned much and thank those who spend time and money in the pursuit of EDIG and its justice.

I was heartened to see that much of this pertinent information is given to FF and Handal. However, since our opponents also appear to read these found delicacies, they are forewarned. This is not good. There must be a way for such information to be forwarded and not made public. I know that many would not like this way of withholding public information, but maybe the end result can be tilted in our favor with this approach.

Your thoughts?

Please login to post a reply
sttone
City
Delray Beach, FL
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/17/2005