e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

Didn't learn ANYTHING from him or Pat Nunnally except for their positive attitude which I thought was on a much higher scale than in past SHM. I still haven't the faintest idea what Nunchi is or does and the other (conceptual) thing is way beyond my even trying to understand. I knew that going in. They gave the boilerplate presentation and answers to all questions I heard 5 years ago, however there was a "little" more here than in the past.

Nunchi is out to at least 50 companies, the Signet thingy is just in Pat Nunnallys brain with a future.....In fact both of these "(PRODUCTS)", while maybe exceptional are still very much in the future and contrary to what some here believe will not produce significant revenue to EDig for some time, perhaps years.

I thought the "STRONG" voice in the room was Cuccenellii and if it were possible any questions I had for EDig my first choice of who to ask would be him. FF is great, don't get me wrong, however I think CCCelllli 'TELLS IT LIKE IS" while FF answers questions like he has to think of the impact of every word he says before replying. He is the face of EDig so I understand why he does that.

However my "cudoos" go to Mr. Handal. I asked him a few questions in open discussion then he and I had a lengthy discussion which said far more to me than anything said when the meeting was in progress.

BY THE WAY, MR. HANDAL, IS AN AVID READER OF THIS BOARD, KNOWS A LOT OF THE POSTERS BY NAME AND TOLD ME HE HAS 'ALMOST" JUMPED IN AND ANSWERED A FEW OF THE POSTS HERE. HE ALSO APPRECIATES ALL THE INFORMATION RELATIVE TO THE LEGALITIES OF EDIG'S INFRINGEMENT CASE THAT IS SENT TO HIM OR TO HIM THROUGH FF. ALL SMAN AND OTHERS WHO FIND ALL THIS PERTINENT INFO THAT DISCHINO SENDS TO FF.....IT IS READ ON NOT GONE TO WASTE.

ALSO, AND THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, MR. HANDAL IS POSITIVE THE "OTHER SIDE", ALSO READS THIS BOARD AND DO IT ON A DAILY BASIS.....I THINK THAT IS A REALLY POSITIVE SIGN.....THAT WE ARE IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR APPLE TO BE PAYING ATTENTION TO US...//////WOW.......

As Doni has said many times regarding the Colorado case, that is now DEAD, At least as far as the words "SOLE MEMORY" is concerned. Those words at what the entire case hung on and the entire reason for the judge to grant Apple the CE. However 737, which is a sister/brother/father/mother, take your pick, DOES NOT CONTAIN the words SOLE MEMORY and is very much alive for infringers to be sued on, INCLUDING APPLE. but as Mr. Handal says...........'AT THE PROPER TIME".....

He is quite confident in the process going forward and definitely expects more settlements in the near future.

I was very impressed with the man/lawyer/attorney and felt he was the elephant in the SHM room. I have always thought and still do that until, as FF says, the market catches up the need for Nunchi, much as it did when EDig's Flash was in it's early development but no-one was using it, that any significant revenues to EDig will come from the IP infringement lawsuits brought by Mr. Handal and NOT by Nunchi as some here might think.

Also, it became much clearer in my mind why EDig is in the situation in it's now....Because of lack of foresight, trust and money......No foresight to patent Flash...etc before trusting those companies it was presented to who knew they had a free ride using EDig's tech and no money to pursue them when it became evident how EDig was getting hosed.

AS Mr. Cuccenelli stated very forcefully that is NOT the case now with any EDig tech....It is all patented and has (continuation patents file on those patents) No company can use EDig's tech without "prior art" showing up if Apple...etc...decides to steal a Nunchi, for example.

Anyway I left the room with a very positive attitude mainly because of Mr. Handal and what he has planned for the near future.........I like what I heard.

Please login to post a reply
sunpoop
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/20/2004
Social Links
Private Message