e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

I think it was bankerson that, during his general expression of displeasure of how the company operates, mentioned that insiders(Fred et al) do not purchase shares on any regular basis and especially now when the share price is so low what would it hurt them to make some buys if for no other reason than to give potential new investors some confidence to invest themselves. Bankerson also brought up the possibility of the company buying back shares to have a similar effect on new investors. Neither comment was answered.

I think that the company is playing it pretty close to the vest spending wise and Fred pointed to Mardee(the accountant) and said something to the effect that he checks with her before spending. Yesterday, after the meeting Sinkman had a great post and in it said that, in his opinion, there will be no warning as to signed licenses or sales, that there will not be any until there are, and that they could hit at anytime. I totally agree. This long diatribe of mine is to get to the thought that if the company ever announces a stock buy back plan prior to announcing new verifiable sources of cash flow, that could be the signal that they are confident with the future and possibly be a reason to buy more shares.

Please login to post a reply
Hit A Homer
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/01/2011
Social Links
Private Message