e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Expectations
about 11 years ago

By no means is this a complaint.

However, I do have reasonable expectations for tomorrow's SHM meeting

I am no big shot but I have worked in a Public company enviroments and have sat on both sides of the table during Director and Shareholder meetings.

For a publicly traded company, the very basic reporting threshold for management and directors at an annual meeting certainly includes guidence, forecasting and most importantly, discussions and direction on managements and director's efforts, ( with goals and timeline) to increase shareholder and stakeholder value.

Followers of the company, including licensees, brokers, creditors, investors and employees depend on an open and complete presentation of this type to help make smart decisions.

I care little about past practices, successes or failures. What is done is done. However, EDIG as matured as a company therefore, my expectations have matured as well and I expect corporate governance and guidence in line with a modest standards.

I think we'll learn a lot tomorrow, it will be a good and exciting SHM meeting.

Thanks everyone for what you do and thanks in advance to those that will attend and report on the meeting.

JMHO

Wheels

Please login to post a reply
Wheels107
City
Chicago
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined