e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to richardo's message

Years ago the company was way too forthcoming and trusting of potential partners and they used/stole our tech--and the investors complained. It is a minor miracle that this company is even still in existance. Fred, for all his faults, is trying to make something happen so that we have a chance to be made whole or even possibly make some money. The pendulum has swung. I believe, in an effort to not repeat mistakes of the past, the company has become overly protective--and the investors complain. Each of us has the ability to control some things in our individual lives, but none of us, not even Dish, has the ability to control how this company does business no matter how much we complain. Complaining cannot change anything, all it can do is have an adverse effect on the well being of those that let things like this get under their skin. So sell. Move on. It is not like this is the only stock that people have ever lost on. All this is not to say that I like the current state of affairs, I am just choosing to not complain and to ride this thing out and see where it takes me.

Please login to post a reply
Hit A Homer
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/01/2011
Social Links
Private Message