e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
wow...over 100 posts
about 11 years ago

That'll teach me not to take the afternoon and evening off after news...lol.

OK, all caught up reading.

Aside from the disappointment, in which we have all had more training exercises than we'd like, even the Soprano's star "Paulie" recovered in the episode where he got a swift kick you know where. That's what it felt like after reading the PR for the 1st time, then after a few more reads and post comments, I'm sore this morning, black and blue, can't walk the dog, going up and down the stairs takes longer and is accompanied with sharp pains, but I'll be OK in a few days.

Not having any legal knowledge except for my Agoracom degree, this is certainly a "loss" but to what degree, we don't know.

1st of all what my understanding is, the CO decision can be entered and considered in the new Markman. With reaffirmed 774 and 737, of which only 774 was "ruled" on, it's possible to hurt us and it just might not because of the USPTO's re-affirmation.

Who's to say the current claims, in which Handal filed suits against the 14 who have yet to settle, will still not prevail? We did not file suits based on some of the claims in the "old" patents but the "new" ones. Why do you think EDIG had to get thru the re-exams first before moving forward?

Like I said, I have an Agoracom Law Degree.

It's not over, just black and blue for a while.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message