e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Iamfrendly's message

There's much disappointment. Including myself.

It's clear, that EDIG has always faced great odds in litigating our way to increased sustainable shareholder value.

Our fight ( and I believe Handal and Associates managed this process as well as any law firm could) has been with huge, powerful preditors with great influence and endless vast resources.

There may be opportunity for appeal however, the opportunity for creating real value for all that have invested in EDIG squarely lies with the new Nunchi and Micro Signet platforms.

There's no NDA required, nor any limitations on discussion at next weeks SHM for management and the board to to discuss with shareholders as to their prospective on how and where they have the insight, passion and energy to drive that sustainable value for their stakeholders.

Honestly, I believe that discussion is long overdue.

A SHM presentation of this type would be a normal, healthy ( and in most cases required) discussion for a publicly held company shareholder meeting.

JMVHO.

Wheels

Please login to post a reply
Wheels107
City
Chicago
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined