e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

Has EDIG and company made mistakes... YES, sure, lots of them. I don't know one small company that hasn't made mistakes. Actually, I don't know anyone on this earth that hasn't made mistakes. But, EDIG has the tenacity and the fortitude to keep moving forward... I admire that in a person or a company.

e.Digital Infringement Cases
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ah9NLDCScshndDZyME9CVkMyZl9YbVRwdDk1amY2TVE&output=html

IMO, EDIG and company are in a FIGHT to protect their property and they have chosen to take on the some of the biggest, baddest, most ruthless companies (Attorneys) on this earth... RIGHT NOW, it's the Judge that holds their future in his hands and we are waiting on his decision to see which way we go next.

Life is full of failures, mistakes, and mishaps... and there will ALWAYS be someone there to criticize every step you take...you can bank on it... that's life. Someone will always be there to stick a finger in your face and tell you you're a failure, a nobody. Personally, I don't have time for these type of people.

In the immortal words of Rocky Balboa...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IlNAEJlwvg

Quote: The world aint all sunshine and rainbows, it's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are "...It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"
Please login to post a reply
letgojoe1
City
Charleston SC
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/08/2005
Social Links