e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to letgojoe1's message

"Oh well, whatever is to be, will be, and the JUDGE will try to rule within 2 weeks."

sman..."What EDIG wants from judge,to postpone motion until after Markman proceeding !"

=========

e.Digital wants to give him an easy approach, lets compare one Markman process to another where the current judge would have to rule on an opinion ....

Apple wants to give him an easy approach, though a bit on the bias side....."if you side for us now, you will eliminate this "

IMO, the judge is going to put a lot of effort into his consideration...I hope he takes the full two weeks and squash both referenced above.

I can see why e.Digital would want to postpone, as in being cautious to the judges aptitude in this field. ...however, the judge would have to eventually form a ruled opinion for construction issues to make the postponed comparison. Perhaps e.Digital feels it can teach him better through this approach.

if e.Digital is granted on its premise and defendants settle in the interim....we start all over again with the same argument, if e.Digital has yet a future list of defendants to go after.

This is a statement of the Apple attorney....

Per Dischinos spy...

"Then right at the end Apple's attorney made the following statement. "If you vote in our favor you could probably eliminate half of the defendants in this case and make your job easier" (That was a paraphrase). "

With that comment, I'd risk the judge be final and clear up this mess....now

I do not want to go on forever here....at some point there must be a land slide in e.Digitals favor....and this on going arguement must end.

Lets get this issue down to the brass....now.

FWIW....

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004