e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to silversurfer's message

FWIW-My thoughts were- why are the updates taking so long? Doesn't make sense.

So I considered:

1) their mis webpage guy only works once a month (being sarcastic)

2) they were adding so much more description to Nunchi i.e. examples that it would take more than 2 weeks to write (being sarcastic)

or

3) seriously... it is very telling. The links were there and now they do not exist except through an IPMETRICS/Nunchi search. So there is no link on the main page or the monetization section now directing companies and interested parties toward the examples.

So I am hoping that a company who is seriously interested in buying the whole Nunchi enchilda (Joe's speak) ...that maybe this company wanted the links taken down so they can buy Edig and therefore Edig would not begin licensing Nunchi to others....

Far fetched? Who knows?...maybe or maybe not. If Nunchi is what I hope it to be...it is huge...it is the future....this is an enormouis future market -so why couldn't eDig be purchased? Even at $3/share eDig is only a billion dollar purchase and this is pocket change for some Big companies..let's up the price shall we...?

Just my thoughts...

Please login to post a reply
Iamfrendly
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004
Social Links