e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to redwing99's message

Welcome back , I remember you from posting 13 years ago !

By: redwing99
Reply To: None Saturday, 19 Feb 2000 at 12:22 PM EST
Post # of 220227

Multiple Reasons to be Excited about EDIG :
** TEXAS INSTRUMENT to make MAJOR announcement about DSP's on 2/22/00. From TI website- TI and DSP-the internet audio solution. TI's TMS320C5000 family of DSP's are the BEST solution for designers of internet audio players; they offer the LOWEST POWER, MULTI-FORMAT, SHORTENS TIME TO MARKET, SDMI COMPLIANT and support ALL internet audio software, including AC-3, MPEG MP3, MPEG AAC, SONY ATRAC 1 and 2, LIQUID AUDIO SP3, LUCENT EPAC, Q-DESIGN QDMC.(my input- I only know of one way to do this- MULTI-CODEC MICROOS-EDIG)
** MICRONAS DSP- supports 3 codecs-MP3, DOLBY AAC, MSFT WINDOWS MEDIA; they are working with 35 active designs- 27 flash memory based, 5 CD's, 1 SDRAM and 2 cell phones
** CIRRUS- MAVERICK internet audio chip
** INTEL - FLASH MEMORY
** IBM MICRODRIVE
** SDMI - special meeting in LA just added- 2/10 and 2/11; meeting in San Diego 2/22-2/24
** NASDAQ- applied on 2/3/00
** LUCENT/EPAC/MAYCOM/RIO/LIQUID AUDIO/I-JAM/Q-DESIGN/PANASONIC(MATSUSHITA)
** VEDALABS/COMPAQ (JUKEBOX)
** AUTO/HOME STEREO (LYNSTROM)
** LANIER
** 2/18/00 - INTEL and SONY working together on PORTABLE MUSIC PLAYERS
** 2/19/00 ** EMI and SUPERTRACKS , using PREVIEW SYSTEMS and EPAC ! EPAC ! EPAC ! will build an international market for secure downloadable music. THE FIRST of the BIG 5 has announced they will release music within 2 months(and they will use EPAC)- there is only 1 way a player can play EPAC music- it MUST have the EDIG MICROOS inside. Do you think we will hear OEM announcements within 2 months- IMO, EMI guarantees it!

Please login to post a reply
sman998
City
ORANGE , CALIFORNIA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/02/2006
Social Links