e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
sman...
over 11 years ago
Re: sman...
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
Re: sman...& doni
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
in response to sman998's message

As for the examiner determinations... for the most part, sitings of the prior art instances and defining where and why claims are determined to be un-patentable.

There is one description identified at the beginning of determinations that was also objectionable and needing tweaking...examiner giving suggestion to tweak.

In any event, I don't know how important to e.Digital an imaging and referencing consideration would be....described as augmented reality....I'd say not much.

With that, we now see(me anyway)how hard it's going to be noting the problems of Qualcomm trying to bring the periphery together for this image package. Basically what they tried to pull together, according to examiner, has already been done, or is being done and applied for. Some of that prior art is 2012 applications.

Anyway, e.Digital now has published patents for its involved efforts.

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links