e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
From 10 Q , Feb 13
over 11 years ago
in response to parkside's message

" which is building a database of trillions of pieces of data" "The idea of RIOT is to allow government agents to in a click or two examine both your behavior history, and more interestingly (or alarmingly) predict your potential future actions."

There's no mention of how they are going to gather all that very personal information. Who are they commenting about here...everyone?

In any event, myself, I do not want to live in such an environment and I'll not be carrying that gathering device around if I can help it... I already have a fear of MSFT and others with the information they may be gathering from my laptop(and yours) with these new operating systems and applications. I want control, and I mean complete control of my operating systems, networks and security issues. It's to the point now, no one can understand what they are fully doing....all one can do is hope your security can catch them...and I don't fully trust security issues either.

The only thing I would want to do with someone writing of how invasive they want to be, is in stopping what they are doing.

I'm not a criminal by any extent, I just do not like invasive people looking over my shoulder. Stand back you crumb.....

Is this how we are going to gain our fortunes?

You'll be giving up much for it....it's as close to selling your sole as one can get.

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links