e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to parkside's message

or..... Intel, IBM, TI, ...etc...the list is long.... just about any company that may have an interest in e.Digitals technology.

They are all, for the most part, very intimate with e.Digitals tech. From the flash aspects to controller considerations.....all of it.

Would you sit around just looking at it, or would you take, what I see as basically, a non cost issue of action?

I would be leveraging future positions at the lowest levels possible....just for future protection.

There is no telling what the ownership is on the street...IMO, at minimum...250,000,000 shares are of anominious ownership.

IMO, they, especially Intel and IBM.... tried to smash e.Digital into oblivion.

All we can do now is hang onto the Law suits and have e.Digital vindicated of the past ...and I'm not considering infringement the most detrimental to e.Digital.

Intel was very intimate and do not for get that. Intel worked with e.Digital for some time, sanctioned e.Digitals tech to the point of starting an in house CE division...and the efforts where not just for flash memory considerations. What did Intel come to re consider in pulling the plug?

The only thing I can come up with, they had some form of fear, that the Voice Times Alliance for standards(Intel and IBM)...could not elevate.

Again, would you take behind the scenes action, for whatever reason there was, to initiate such inconsiderate business practice that Intel delivered ?

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links