e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
In case anyone forgot
almost 13 years ago
in response to techwiz's message

Techwiz:

Nice post. I beleive that Nunchi will wind up somewhere, and your post makes good sense to me. Originally I thought it was Apple because of Alex Couminelli and his remarks about what Apple can do. BUT a recent GOOGLE Developer conference which I had seen and listened to has me thinking Google and Samsung too.

GOOGLE:

In the conference it becomes clear that google has NO PLATFORM. Their developers have a very frusterating expierence creating APPS for Google.

Unlike Apple where there are so many developers creating software for them, Google has a very different expierence. And its not good. Nothing is Synced and that creates a big problem for developers and ultimately Google. But with a Platform which Nunchi is, ( made clear by Fred), they can build anything and Sync everything.

SAMAUNG:

We have business with them and I'm thinking that a license to them was just the begining of what just might be a great relationship.

Thanks for your post

Toad

Please login to post a reply
TJTOAD
City
Long Islad New York
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined