e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

I just have to say it...
MoMo's...PERIOD!
MoMo's have DESTROYED many a small company. That is a fact. There is no way that the MoMo's were consistently making a fair market on EDIG. I have owned this stock on and off (mostly on) for the last 11+ years, and I have watched some very strange transactions in that time. For example this is my favorite and it happens quite frequently...when there is a BUY at 20,000 shares at say .05, and then a SELL at 200 shares at .04. I have noticed that quite a bit of the time that it is done at the END of the day, and so at the START of the next day the Bid/Ask is now down somewhere between .035 or lower, and .04 etc. etc. I believe the Momo's do this to stimulate trading and generate volume, but it always seems to have an adverse effect. Trading like this is discouraging, and does not give a shares buyer or potential buyer much confidence in EDIG's stock. I realize of course that there have been some disappointments, but on the same token, there have been many positive things happening with eDigital Company. There are many companies out there who are in quite a bit of debt, with a lot less technological and growth potential, who have a much higher PPS then EDIG. This company is so much stronger then it was years ago, and has so much more potential, that it shouldn't be trading anywhere near what the PPS is at present. I have communicated with the SEC over the years about this, and was told that Penny Stocks (in general), are not governed like the NASDAQ stocks, mostly because they just do not have the manpower to do it. Well, whether out of frustration or desperation, this is how I feel. GLTA...We will need it.

Please login to post a reply
indrid_cold
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/24/2010
Social Links
Private Message