e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
PN and patents...
about 13 years ago

Patrick Nunally credentials are pretty impressive.

BACKGROUND*

Patrick O. Nunally serves as Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Nethercomm Corporation. Dr. Nunally has more than 20 years of entrepreneurial experience in semiconductor and embedded processor design. He led IBM's Wireless Patents Portfolio Development and headed the development of numerous wireless and transaction processing technologies for several companies. Dr. Nunally serves as Senior Vice President of Patents & Intellectual Property of Upaid Systems. ... He served as Chief Technical Officer and Vice President of Business Development of Patriot Scientific Corp. from June 2001 to May 2005. Prior to that, Dr. Nunally provided consulting services to Patriot Scientific Corp. since May 2000. From December 1998 to May 2000, he served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Intertech. From June 1998 to December 1998, he served as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Gruppe Telekom, Inc. From April 1996 to June 1998, he served as Chief Technical Officer and co-founder of Aristo, now PlayNet Inc. He served as Chief Engineer of PlayNet Technologies Inc. (Formerly Aristo International Corp.) since April 1996. Dr. Nunally Co founded and served as Vice President of Wave Interactive Network from January 1995 to April 1996 and served as its Executive Vice President of Engineering. From January 1994 to December 1994, he served as a Fellow of VLSI Technology Inc. From September 1992 to December 1993, Dr. Nunally served as Chief Executive Officer of Intellisys Automation, Inc. From December 1990 to September 1992, He served as Chief Executive Officer of E-Metrics, Inc. He also held other senior management positions with Interstate Electronics and Sensormatic Video Products Division. From August 1986 to February 1989, Dr. Nunally served as Director of Technology Application for General Dynamics Air Defense Systems. Dr. Nunally received his PhD in Electrical Engineering from the Pacific Western University in 1996, an MBA from the University of LaVerne in 1993 and a BS in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from California State Polytechnic University in 1987.

I think if he (PN) is pursuing new tech. patents on behalf of edig, these patents which were spoken about at the ASM are being throughly investigated. I doubt they are duplicated by others (IMO).

Dr Patrick Nunally, BSEE, MBA, PHD EE

Private Consultant

As stated by Mr Fred Falk, CEO & President, during the Mar 14, 2011 webcast, Dr Nunally will GUIDE the new EDIG Innovations Group, a separate division of e.Digital Corporation.

Dr Nunally stated on Mar 14, 3 new patent filings have been submitted, and eight (8) more are to be filed.

As of the fiscal year end report, 7 of the 11 new patents are now filed. NUNCHI related filings are 6 of the 7.. The encryption patent remains pending as well, with an RCE filed to the USPTO Oct-2010.

What I would like to see is DM (with their expertise) assist PN and Edig in regards to these so-called tech./patents. Then DM can pursue either more patent infringement or licensing on behalf of edig.

Falk concluded, "While the IFE business remains slow and sporadic, we continue to aggressively pursue technology licensing activities. In fiscal 2011 we filed seven patent applications related to communication networks and digital data distribution. We continue to add what we believe to be important IP to our portfolio and seek to license applications of this IP this fiscal year."

Yes, I am of sick of lack of results as much as anyone else here, and do not want anymore dangling of carrots either. But I still realize that this an OTC stock and have learned there are no for sure investment. It's all a crap shoot IMO. As I realized with the P company; Can't sell because ...it's worth nothing, so I might as well ride it all the way.

glta

Please login to post a reply
kamranta
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links