e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DABOSS's message

"Looks like round 2 will conclude with mass settlements and we move on to round 3." Maybe Fred should be out shopping for a bigger war chest to hold all of the settlement money. IDCC is for sale, their current market cap is about 3 billion, they probably would take between 4 and 5 billion--maybe we should be looking into buying them with the money from the mass settlements.

DABOSS--I know what I invested in and I do not care what is happening with other penny stock companies--I know that we have been in worse shape in the past and now are, relative to that, in better shape. People on this board in the recent past discussed the concept of "burn rate" and estimated it to be somewhere around 16 months which may be being extended thanks to the recent puny settlements. I just do not think it is realistic to talk stock buy backs and purchases of other companies while we are inking settlements that are undersized because of apparently an unsophisticated judge's decision.

I hope EDIG is successful in monetizing their patents and I hope we all get as much money out of this thing that is possible. I do not consider myself to be a glass half full person, I feel that I am trying to be realistic under the current circumstances.

You may have the last word if you like, I am done.

Please login to post a reply
Hit A Homer
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/01/2011
Social Links
Private Message