e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to geltaforce's message

RE: share price....

"I'm quite sure that it does matter to most, if not all other investors."

seems the attitude of the board following comments like:

"the judge is ridiculous"

"This judge is the product of our political class - an appointment and an idiot. "

"I will finish reading this piece of toilet paper later on…FYI - I read this stuff for a living."

"She may not have written the order – could be one of her dim-witted law clerks"

" I know where this dumass on the bench was going. "

"That appears to be what happened in this case, (given the logic and language presented by the Judge in the order).In the alternative, the Judge is dumb."

"In other words keep hammering away at the moron Judge’s drivel."

"Conclusion – you do not need to read this case over too many times to understand it was written by a chimpanzee…"

"So DM and eDigital executives decided on a course of action to get more money – hopefully the shareholders will make some money out of this – we the shareholders are the only ones not making money – we the people that are on the outside looking in…"

================================================

Seems a bit unbecoming a professional, however, if that is the tone of the board that members wish.....so be it.

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links