e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: I wonder...IB
about 13 years ago
in response to ibchylin's message

Must admit got a small chuckle from your comment, but I've given some thought in another direction about this.

It was July 20th when DABOSS dug up the SEC filing announcing the SHM to be held Sept 1st. This document is 25 pages and it took some time to prepare, file with the SEC, then send the proxy notices out via email or mail. I have 3 separate accounts with EDIG shares, 2 are set up for email distribution of the proxy statement and the 3rd by mail, which I have yet to receive.

With the courts "ruling" June 29th, Panasonic settling the day before, DM preparing a response to include email correspondance, a conf call with defendants but not all of them on 7/15 & 7/22, is it not reasonable to assume Fred knew where all this was going before hand, to include proposed timing of all events, that he could of postponed the SHM if nothing to present us? He'd be burned at the stake if all he did was the corporate governance part, ask if anyone has not voted the proxy yet, then just do a coffee and donut thing and say "goodbye, thanks for coming."

IMO, he has something to announce that day at the Raddison starting at 10 AM while the market is open that EDIG Thurs.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message