e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DABOSS's message

And today close to 5 P.M. there will be a FILING by DM responding to the 6/28/2011 Un-Decision issued by Judge Krieger...

I hope D.M. does not let us down, and I see no reason they would, based on all the recent posts by Sman998, showing a group of lawyers that are in the forefront of their field and know what they are talking about...

TOMORROW, is the DAY, we have been waiting for...

It will be th begining of next LEVELL for this stock. I say this is because I simply do not see DM walking away from this case...

Furthermore, I simply can not beleive that DM did not consider the current Glitch in the course of this litigation during the year it took them to consider signing on as attorneys representing EDIG on a contingency basis...

There is no question that EDIG case is going all the way to the Supreme Court. My anticipation for that was when Apple is brought in as a defendant. On the other hand the current crisis may have sppeded up the applellate process. We shall see.

GLTA...

Gil...

Please login to post a reply
Minister
City
Santa Rosa, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined