e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

Hi I am jon and i have an edig problem,

It all happened in early 2000 when i was listening to a radio stock report and this guy mentioned EDIG had gone up to $24.00 and was at about $14.00 and microsoft/bill gates said something about it. I bought some and a year or two later I sold at like $1.20

I then kept buying shares over the years. I have been following and following. My brother asked me on Monday about EDIG since i had him buy last year. I was like anyday they are going to obtain this court ruling and the stock should shoot up. Everyday i would check into agora to see if volume or decision came in. I was so busy on Tuesday, when i went to the Board here I couldnt even see what happened. I couldnt believe the volume and PPS. I guess knowing anything can happen in law; it didnt depress me as it should have.

Here it is a few days later and i am still sort of absorbing it. I am assuming the sellers were a lot of very longtime shareholders; who saw the material event filed by EDIG and Judge's diareaha of the pen 2 paragraph decision. (I do like the term UnDecision) Just wow.

I have not posted in a while so I thought i would chime in. Well we are closer to $0.00 then we were last week, but we are only $.10 from the 52 week high,ha. My adding 10k shares two months ago is awesome,lol. Lawyerlong did you sell?

WTF

Please login to post a reply
FLEagles2
City
Boynton Beach
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004