e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
New Event(s)
about 13 years ago

Okay there has been 2 events, neither of which have been good, at least on the surface, or below. We'll see.

In essence, I stand behind the context of my recent posts, but with these clarifications: 1:Yesterday's, MH decision, delay, CYA ( I don't know what do you call it) was BS on many fronts: 2: DM is not giving up, 3: They are hard at work preparing their argument(s), 4: At the same time, DM, is very busy negotiating settlements for a reduced amount as compared to the, "Without Prejudice" IMO, paltry amounts so far.

It's all about the 3rd Round, if there is one.

As far as today goes, I liked the poster who said "I waited 8 years for a 10m trade day, and it went the wrong way." I am so sorry of saying "we'll see", but we have no choice.

I really don't know where I am going with this. I feel like I have been punched in the gut, but I'm not bailing.

Spec...

Please login to post a reply
Spec-U-Later
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2010
Social Links