e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

My reply from Fidelity, re: B/A topic

posted on Mar 08, 11 07:04PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Thank you for your inquiry about the bid/ask on EDIG. I will be happy to take a closer look for you.

When talking with our pricing department, I was able to determine that the $0.076 bid and $0.16 ask are correct. They did let me know that currently our data vendor only provides a price from the primary exchange when dealing with a pink sheet security. In this case we are looking at the Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board (OTC BB). The OTC BB is the trading location for many stocks, like EDGI, that are not traded on the NASDAQ or another national securities exchange.

Our pricing group is looking into getting a more composite look in the future in order to get a better price across all pink sheet exchanges, but this is a work in progress. I have passed along feedback to our Senior Management team that this would be something that would help you trade more accurate in the future.

While our Senior Management team cannot personally respond to every comment, please be assured we use your feedback to guide improvements to the services and features that we offer. Your input is extremely valuable to us. We always welcome any comments or suggestions you have concerning our Web site or any other aspect of Fidelity's business

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message