e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to koala's message

No doubt about it koala.

No moss growing on anyone here!

There will also be it's share of disappointment expressed, as happens every time the company communicates to share holders, to include when they don't.

Nothing is ever good enough for some and that's their right to state it.

Here's something from me on Yahoo in response to weak volume demand and PPS:

Re: wow!! $220 of stock traded so far 12-Mar-11 11:26 am

PS, concerning weak volume and the steady PPS of 10 cents...my opinion.

Unless settlements hit between now and Mar 31, and the revenues booked by then as is the case with TEAC, it will be a weak quater and fiscal as well.

eVU sales/services won't be much full year either.

The important items on the table, with weak revs already priced in to the PPS (again my opinion) are 1) the Mar 14 webcast update, 2) the Markman Hearing ruling, 3) pending 15 settlements, 4) where the new Innovation Group is heading, 5) Duane-Morris filing round III, 6)all events that follow and 7) the share holder meeting this Summer.

Lots on their plate for potential investors to digest and decide when they may take the plunge.

Until the right things begin to fall into place, weak demand with lots of supply won't drive the PPS.

It appears 2011 will be the year EDIG turns the corner...that's my view...

Sentiment : Strong Buy
Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links