e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

On Feb 3 per the 3rd quater Q report:

With a goal of reducing costs and aligning to a traditional schedule the Company is now planning an annual meeting in the Summer following the release of its 2011 annual report for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2011. To bridge to the new meeting schedule the Company will hold a shareholder conference call for early March to update on fiscal 2011 activity and plans for fiscal 2012.

The bolded statement is not correct and clarified to be a webcast.

Mar 3 press release:

a leading innovator of dedicated portable entertainment systems and patented flash memory-related technology, announced today that it has scheduled a webcast on March 14, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The purpose of the webcast is to update shareholders on the Company’s eVU business and new intellectual property development activities. The Company will also address questions that have been submitted by its shareholders.

Clarified via email to me from Fred:

Correct, listen only.
Cheers
Morning Fred,

Is this a "listen only" webcast?

I don't recall any company statement that there was a dial in feature as part of the plan, so that is my understanding.
Just so there is no confusion for those who have not kept up reading the board...this is the deal.

IMO, I'd record it, edit as needed for a final copy, be sure it does not exceed 60 minutes, then just press the button.

See President's DD for the link if you have not yet registered.

There are 3 required fields only.

Sheesh, two more nights sleep to go...lol.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message