e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to wanabe's message

Can't blame you for how you feel, but I see this from another angle, and no I did not remove your post.........

The wording of PR's and timing for all the topics from Feb-2010 thru Dec-2010, had disclaimers...."we expect, we anticipate, we believe etc etc." The Dec 15 PR moved the SHM from Feb to Mar, and something did not pan out with the timing I guess, so they chose to have a conf call in Mar and the SHM this Summer...

The only thing that disturbed me was the follow-up emails posted here that "we are still on track for this and that this calender year. In this case, they blew it...OK, I'm over it.

This company in the years from about 1996 to 2003/4 had a history of over promising and under delivering. The digEcor case that lasted 4 years, had them with basically a gag order, so we all complained about the lack of transparency. After the case closed and we prevailed, more info began to flow, some irons were in the fire and some panned out and some did not.

In an effort to be more transparent, they did not bat 1000, but that's not a reason IMO that we should feel totally betrayed. I'd say they are batting 750 and I'm OK with that.

If the MH ruling hits before the Mar CC, and we prevail as "expected" then an about face is upon us IMO, but at the end of the day, it's all about the PPS.

That's my take...

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links